|City ||Chicago (South)|
|State ||Illinois [IL]|
|Title ||Chicago (South), IL - Specialty Care Representative|
|Job ID ||70513|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. Join the inaugural team after an acquisition and promote the most prescribed and leading national branded weight loss medicine in a growing market. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
Build business relationships with a variety of relevant customers within an office or account to identify and execute mutually beneficial strategies
- Employ specific care and effort to learn about customers business models and the trends impacting their business
- Identify key stakeholders and influencers who impact customers, accounts, and geographies
- Understand and effectively execute the strategy for CONTRAVE in promotion to target customers including Primary Care Physicians, Endocrinologists, OB/GYNs, weight loss centers and retail pharmacies to consistently achieve territory sales goals
- Demonstrates and acts on a keen understanding of the local healthcare environment, including marketplace trends and developments and the relative positioning of CONTRAVE and its competitors on key managed care plans
Demonstrate a clear and thorough understanding of obesity as a disease and its impact on society, all stakeholders and customers, as well as the full range of treatment options available, including CONTRAVE and its competing products, to effectively partner with customers in support of their patients
Analyze prescription data and sales reports to identify trends, opportunities, and gaps. Prioritize customer accounts and evaluate customer needs and goals against company priorities, products and offerings
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales. Make your work matter everywhere.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Central|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|