|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Dallas, TX- Corporate Accounts Manager|
|Job ID ||70300|
Starting a century ago, CSL made a promise to save lives and protect the health of people stricken with a range of serious and chronic medical conditions. Today that same promise has never been stronger.
With operations in more than 30 nations and over 14,000 employees worldwide, we develop and deliver biotherapies to prevent and treat people with life-threatening medical conditions. Our broad range of therapies include those to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza.
We collaborate with patient and biomedical communities to improve access to therapies, advance scientific knowledge, and support future medical research. Our world-class commercial operation, combined with a large and focused R&D team and operational excellence, enable us to accurately identify, successfully develop, and dependably deliver innovations that patients and providers want.
For a century, CSL has earned a reputation as a passionate yet responsible organization, driven to care for patients and deliver on its commitments.
Syneos Health is currently engaged in a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with CSL Behring for a Corporate Accounts Manager position.
Responsible for managing all aspects of CSL s business within a defined group of Specialty Pharmacies, Specialty Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, IDN s, ACO s and Hospital accounts. This includes acting as the primary point of contact for CSL with the accounts, analyzing and understanding sales trends for each product sold to each account, achieving defined goals and objectives, and promoting a mutually beneficial business relationship while adhering to CSL Behring Core Values. Works closely with the Director, Corporate Accounts to establish strategic and tactical initiatives that align closely with those of key CSL brands. Also responsible for cultivating a close relationship with cross functional Team colleagues in Sales, Medical Affairs, Marketing and Market Access to implement corporate, market access and brand specific strategies and tactics.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for CSL with assigned accounts. Fosters and develops multi-level and senior relationships within assigned accounts and affiliated organizations to create a foundation for developing new business opportunities. Develops internal champions within each account.
- Analyzes accounts near-term and longer-term objectives and promotes consideration of company products and services to meet and align with identified objectives. Develops strategic account and sales plans to increase penetration of CSL Behring products. Provides timely feedback to CSL regarding accounts and resulting effect on CSL sales. Provides timely and accurate forecast for each assigned account.
- Maintains thorough depth and breadth of customer interaction at various (senior management and operational) levels of the customer s organization, builds and maintains relationships with key individuals to enable market access of CSL s products and a favorable environment for pull-through at the national, regional and local provider levels.
- Secures meetings with appropriate customer personnel to review the clinical and reimbursement information and adopt appropriate treatment protocols and policies that are supportive of CSL therapies.
- Represents CSL Behring at key Institutional, trade and Specialty Pharmacy Association meetings. Contributes to training on appropriate topics for CSL sales representatives, MSL and others, as needed.
- Integrate with Regional Business Managers (RBM) to drive penetration and initiative implementation in each region. Integrate with other Account Managers to coordinate and leverage relationships to ensure CSL Behring therapies are properly integrated with end-user customers.
- Troubleshoots accounts to overcome clinical issues and barriers involving the company s product portfolio. Key tasks will be to educate selective customers on the company, and the unique benefits involving CSL products and programs available to support their appropriate use.
- Collaborate with business teams, marketing and medical affairs to ensure alignment and full utilization of resources at account level. This includes utilization of marketing material, execution of in-services, development and execution of marketing or other service agreements.
- Manages Corporate Account Management process to ensure account objectives are met. Organizes structured quarterly business reviews, ensuring appropriate CSL and customer participation.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Pharmacy, Health Policy or Life Sciences or equivalent experience.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
- A proven track record of successful large account management, market share growth and product profitability, with 3-5 years sales, sales management and account management experience with extensive knowledge of the US health care market and a broad knowledge of US healthcare delivery, financial and reimbursement mechanisms.
- Experience in executing strategies through cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience in Biopharmaceuticals preferred.
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|