|State ||Ohio [OH]|
|Country ||United States [US]|
|Title ||Cleveland, OH - Immunology Specialist|
|Job ID ||70285|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll work across dermatology, rheumatology, and gastroenterology in promoting products to help patients suffering with immunologic disorders representing a successful, results-driven pharmaceutical company with a culture of collaboration and innovation. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory, and more specifically:
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
A Bachelor s Degree
- 4-7 years of experience selling to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management preferred
- Prior experience with injectable/infused products is preferred
- A working knowledge of Immunology, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology or Dermatology is preferred
- Experience managing through complex reimbursement issues preferred
- A documented, proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results in recent years, demonstrated by national and/or regional rankings, awards and goal achievement
- Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers) preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Central|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|