|State ||New York [NY]|
|Title ||Patchogue, NY - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||70034|
|Overview ||At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people globally. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people worldwide.|
Have you demonstrated your ability to achieve results in a challenging and progressive environment? Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve and win?
- Partner with health care professionals and those involved with patient care as a product expert to tailor solutions for patient therapy
- Work in your own territory and also partner with team members and alliance partners for success in the territory
- Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and a strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients lives
- Achieve sales growth in territory and deliver on strong sales results
- Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow territory business
- Operate with high integrity and comply with Lilly policies and procedures
- Bachelors degree as well as Professional certification or license required to perform this position (if required by a specific state)
- Successfully completed the Pre-Employment Screen (not required for internal candidates)
- Valid driver s license and acceptable driving record
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Demonstrated business insight
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
How to Apply:
Copy and paste the bit.ly link below into your web browser and you will be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Once you apply, you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment. This will take approximately 45 minutes, however, please take the time to carefully read the instructions and questions, as completion is required in order to move forward in the process.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|