|State ||Delaware [DE]|
|Title ||Strategic Launch Manager|
|Job ID ||69702|
You re reliable, diligent, and you know how to deliver!
You re more than a strategic advisor. You re a trusted partner during the most exhilarating time in a client s company history: a launch. Backed with thorough industry insight and real work experience, you help clients launch products with confidence through thoughtful planning and flawless execution. Take the next step in your career as a Strategic Launch Consultant at Syneos Health.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting (formerly Campbell Alliance), an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. You will:
- Work onsite with one of our premiere pharmaceutical clients, you will play a key role working to support the launch planning and management efforts across a variety of assets, indications and geographies.
- We are looking for candidates with strong project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide launch support in collaboration with product launch teams
- Support launch plan creation
- Prepare and present launch status reports and executive presentations
- Facilitate launch team meetings
- Provide daily launch project management for launch teams across assets, indications, and geographies, including managing and updating launch tools
- Coordinate with other Syneos Health Consulting launch team members to ensure consistency and best practice sharing across launches
This position is based in Wilmington, DE.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, life science, or other related field is required, or PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Project Management Professional (PMP).The ideal candidate will also have a Masters or Graduate degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, life science or consulting industries
- Experience with launch management or execution of launch experience (marketing, branding, program/product management, etc.).
- Will consider candidates with marketing and medical communications experience
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Effective meeting facilitation and strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, think critically and creatively
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to assess client needs and deliver high-quality effective communications
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to address issues in a professional and timely manner
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Project Management|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|