|City ||Boca Raton|
|State ||Florida [FL]|
|Title ||Senior Data Analyst - Pharma Sales Data|
|Job ID ||68584|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This is a direct hire opportunity with TherapeuticsMD.
TherapeuticsMD is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on creating safe and effective branded and generic prescription, and over-the-counter products targeted exclusively for women. We currently market and are growing our branded prescription and over-the-counter product lines under our vitaMedMD brand and our generic prescription prenatal vitamins under our BocaGreenMD Prena1 brand. Our development efforts are focused on advanced hormone products designed to alleviate the symptoms of and reduce the health risks resulting from menopause-related hormone deficiencies.
The Business Intelligence department provides support to the sales teams including reports, analysis, systems and sales operations guidance. Will work with call, sample, targeting, alignment and sales data to find deeper solutions and insights. Will used a variety of data sources which may include Veeva, IMS, Symphony Health and others. Knowledge of pharmaceutical sales operational data is a plus.
- Research and diagnose system issues that affect the sales reps.
- Generate reports and analysis to answer business questions and provide key findings and recommendations.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and new trends.
- Gather KPI/analytics requirements from all sales managers and area director.
- Monitor / Track KPIs and performance drivers against forecasted sales.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Required Education: Bachelor s degree
- 3-5 years experience in an analytics role OR 3-5 years experience as a pharmaceutical sales rep.
- Advanced Excel knowledge including vLookups, Pivot tables, functions, conditional formatting, IF formulas, etc
- Experience related to pharmaceuticals industry is required
- Knowledge of typical pharmaceutical data sources (physician-level prescribing, SFA data etc.) is a plus
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
TherapeuticsMD offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package for employees and their families. This package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Short term disability and long term disability plans
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan with match
- Holidays and paid time off
- Business casual environment
TherapeuticsMD is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is our policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
|Position Type/Category ||Market Research & Analytics|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|