|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Regional Recruiting Associate - West Coast Region|
|Job ID ||68291|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Recruiting Associate (RA) will have dual responsible for supporting the Recruitment staff in the sourcing and screening of qualified individuals for key roles across assigned geography and specialty area of Syneos Health Selling Solutions. The Recruiting Associate partners with Researcher/Sourcing Team and works with the full cycle Recruiters to identify target candidate populations and utilize computer search, cold calling, and networking techniques to identify candidates meeting desired criteria. The RA role will also cover a geographic region as determined by business needs and based on Recruiting Director discretion.
This position will entail the following responsibilities as well as other duties as assigned:
Sourcing & Researcher Specialist
1. Talent Screening and Assessment
2. Recruiting Operational Support Activities (Travel, Logistics, Interview Management, Candidate Care, etc.)
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. This person will work with the Recruiter(s) to identify target candidate populations and utilize computer search and networking techniques to identify qualified talent. This person will spread awareness of employment opportunities by highlighting our culture, career development opportunities, and amazing employees. More specifically:
Utilizing all recruitment tools in order to source, identify and pre-qualify or re-qualify specific skill sets of professionals for priority positions as determined daily/weekly;
Database mining (CareerBuilder, indeed.com, etc.)
Utilizes social network sites such as LinkedIn for sourcing and networking for new candidates
Candidate prequalification and interview coordination
ATS/CRM database searches and updating
Generate leads and referrals through the qualification process
Drive sourcing and candidate flow initiatives for area of responsibility/geography based on Management determinations
Perform candidate reference checks
Identify Academics, Associations, and Societies etc. for different specialties
Develop and execute targeted recruiting strategies to identify top talent for all internal and external positions in assigned region.
Manage low volume full life cycle responsibilities from sourcing/advertising through final offers.
Develop strong business relationships with internal and external customers, as well as candidates and recruiting colleagues.
Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate and Hiring Manager Relationships.
Duties and responsibilities may vary based on client demands and business needs.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education: Bachelor s Degree preferred or relevant industry experience
- Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 2+ years prior experience in a Recruiting or Staffing Operations or Recruiting/Sourcing role.
- Staffing Agency experience required
- Knowledge of ATS and Web based recruiting tools to include Social media
- Perform advanced web/database queries and Boolean searches
- Able to develop rapport with others and work in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change
- Prior experience in sourcing/recruiting/staffing with direct candidate interaction within pharmaceutical/staffing environment
- Must have demonstrated experience to source, recruit, and qualify candidates/leads
- Proficiency in Internet applications, major job boards and demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Behavioral based interviewing skills preferred
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Recruiting|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|