|City ||San Francisco|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||Part time On-Call Program Scheduler/Remote Based|
|Job ID ||68267|
|Overview |You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The On-Call Program Scheduler has primary responsibility and accountability for supporting all operational activities regarding staffing assignments and travel necessary to meet the clients needs, expectations and business objectives using the Scheduling Tool. This individual will interact with the client s case managers, clinical teams and the iTI on-call nurse field team and will be the expense approver and chief liaison between client, TTI, individuals and departments for all matters relating to the scheduling tool. More specifically:
- Lead and contact point for all appointments initiated by field staff, i.e., case managers, or staff designated by client and team
- Ensure that all requests for in-servicing/education are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Develop standard reports and review if necessary for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Completed cumulative reports may be required weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Develop and execute communications in response to the scheduling needs and tools to ensure that we meet customer business rules
- Participate in meetings as necessary
- Generate and distribute appointments and follow up with on-call nurse to ensure all requests for services are met in a timely manner
- Match the qualified RN with the in-service request, ie assure that the same nurse is available to complete 4 assignments to the same patient
- Schedule the appointment between the RN in the scheduling tool
- Monitor all requests follow up with appropriate action as needed.
- Provide agreed-upon reports within timelines
- Act as liaison between Staffing tool helpdesk employees
- Provide scheduling tool helpdesk services to all TTI and client project
- Approve expense
- Assure all travel is within business guidelines
- Provide backup to other project schedulers as needed
- Monitor program inbox for program information requests from patients and physicians that require outbound calls
- Provide follow up for outbound calls
- Accurate program enrollment form entry for distribution to Nurse Navigator team members
- Research and complete enrollment forms that are missing critical information to facilitate program enrollment
- Post training- will be able to demonstrate proficiency on all multiple systems to accurately record patient information
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BS preferred or evidence of job history and skills equivalency
- Ability to meet timelines
- Excellent organizational, coordination and follow up skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel; strong technical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with inVentiv and personnel from the client s organization
- Ability to multitask, take direction, and maintain prioritization
- Strong communication, phone and interpersonal skills; excellent command of the English language
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
This position is remote based, but must have the ability to travel to Somerset, NJ as needed for training and meetings.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Administrative|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Part Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|