You re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator and you excel at every one of them.
If there s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) will act as an integral member of the client s team by effectively working with HCPs to educate on disease state, motivational interviewing, patient adherence and product education to support patients. The CNEs will prioritize support to appropriate patients prescribed the client s product through their journey to ensure patients have an understanding of the therapy and support services offered to assist with starting and adhering to their medication. The role will be focused on patient education via live and telephonic touchpoints with supplemental educational support to HCPs as time allows. You will:
Engage patients into the program with introductory call, live in-home and/or virtual visit and supplemental telephonic touchpoints to ensure patients have support/understanding of therapy including realistic expectations to start/continue on the client s product. This will include but not be limited to: disease state, on label branded education and Support Services.
Introduction of patient support services in HCP offices
- Engagement of HCPs to understand challenges providers and patients are experiencing when prescribing the client s product
- Follow up conversations with HCPs post patient education sessions
- Coordinate with HUB services and specialty pharmacies to assist patients as necessary
- Conduct nurse in-service programs when needs are identified by sales force at designated centers/accounts
- Documents all interactions with patients and HCPs daily
- Shares unidentified patient insights learned with Brand Team to improve patient support pieces/services
- Stays current in clinical developments related to specific disease state
- Develops and maintains advanced presentation skills to facilitate dissemination of clinical information
- Establish and manage relationships with nurse navigators at relevant institutions and large practices to determine opportunities for engagement and execution on educational initiatives
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)