|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Administrative Assistant - Commercial Leadership Team|
|Job ID ||68083|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syenos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented professional for the role of Administrative Assistant supporting our Commercial Leadership Team. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Commercial Leadership Project Manager and will be responsible for anticipating needs and providing excellent administrative support to the team. This role can be based in either Somerset, NJ or NYC (450 Madison Ave) office locations. Must be flexible to travel to the other office as needed.
Key Job Responsibilities (Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
Leadership Support/Calendar Management:
- Proactively manage calendar and scheduling for complex internal and external meetings, conferences and professional engagements for the Commercial Leadership team; ensure the most efficient and effective use of their time
- Ensure that the Project Manager and Leadership team are prepared with background information for all meetings and events
- Compose and prepare correspondences, documents, presentation materials and reports
Travel Arrangements/Expense Reports:
- Coordinate all travel arrangements end to end including air, hotel and car service; anticipate and proactively handle last minute adjustments or changes
- Prepare and process expense reports with attention to accuracy, timelines and compliance with Corporate policy requirements; track payments
Order catering items for team meetings (assist w/set-up and clean-up) as needed
- Assist Project Manager in regards to planning, coordinating and all logistics for large scale meetings
- Coordinate logistics such as conference rooms, video or teleconference details, AV, lunches etc.
- Order office supplies for Commercial Leadership team
- Assist Facilities with potential office moves & scheduling (employee/contractor/interns)
- Assist team w/visitor badge requests as needed (coordinate w/team regarding employees or clients visiting Somerset/NYC offices (and ALL accommodations)
Coupa (Purchase Orders & Invoices):
- Receive Purchase order requests/orders/invoices
- Confirm all necessary information provided in Coupa for Finance
- Process any outstanding invoices to ensure they are being allocated to the correct projects
- Troubleshoot late payments on invoices and outstanding purchase orders
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Two to five years of related administrative experience
- Bachelor s degree highly preferred
- Self-starter and fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running,' setting the standard for meeting and exceeding expectations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills along with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong computer and presentation preparation skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SharePoint; experience utilizing Oracle expense system and Coupa a big plus
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet and anticipate frequent deadlines in a timely manner and manage situations through from start to finish
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both internally and externally
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Administrative|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|