This is a direct hire opportunity for a company you can believe in. A company with real possibilities and a strong pipeline. Our client is science-driven, patient-oriented, well-funded, and led by a team with robust experience. You ll be instrumental in launching a subcutaneous injection.
- Develop superior product and disease state knowledge and engage in clinical dialogue with healthcare professionals.
- Drive outstanding sales performance that ensure sales forecasts are met or exceeded. Effectively use assigned budgets to drive therapeutic and territory expectations
- Maintain current understanding of local market, practice structures, business models, and key influencers
- Provide input into resource allocation decisions across customers/district. Identify and select programs/resources available and appropriate for each customer, practice, and/or system.
- Regularly use a variety of analytical tools to understand and evaluate the business in order to best determine how to accomplish sales objectives and apply resources such as HCP educational programs, samples, etc.
- Work with Area Sales Director and Regional Sales Manager to develop a local business plan that ensures achievement of all KPI goals and delivery on all sales objectives
- Work with other Pharmaceutical Sales Specialists around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts