|City ||Los Angeles|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||Los Angeles, CA (South): Area Manager, Specialty Products|
|Job ID ||66901|
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Area Manager is responsible for promotion and utilization of CSL Behring products and for managing all aspects of territory business development. Area Manager will cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers to include: Health Care Professionals (HCP), hospital decision makers/influencers, specialty pharmacies and distribution channel partners. Area Manager will create demand for promoted products while demonstrating strong clinical knowledge. Area manager should demonstrate a high level of business acumen to facilitate the development of new accounts while supporting the growth of existing accounts. Area Managers will be expected to support appropriate patient education programs as needed.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Promote products and increase usage of products to select call points, including HCP s, hospitals, patient support groups, distributors and specialty pharmacies. Develops customer advocates for promoted products.
- Responsible for the development of new accounts and the growth of existing accounts through solid customer relationships, communication of technical product and disease state information, and effective territory management skills.
- Develop and implement territory business plans consistent with corporate direction designed to achieve/exceed territory sales targets. Appropriate knowledge of product features and benefits, competitive products and programs and distribution channels.
- Implement key marketing programs to increase market share of key promoted products.
- Maintain proper call frequency with assigned targets and update as needed to assure time is aligned with current product focus
- Stay abreast of current clinical technical literature from medical journals and other information sources.
- Implement CSL selling model (PS2) with effective opening, probing, listening, and closing skills on customer calls.
- Actively work with patient support groups where appropriate, following CSL Behring SOP s.
- Stay abreast of pertinent marketplace issues and opportunities and effectively communicates them to manager.
- Represent CSL Behring at local customer meetings as appropriate to increase exposure of CSL Behring products and services.
- Regular travel required which may include weekends for select customer or corporate meeting and events.
- Bachelor s degree in business/life sciences.
- Minimum of five years pharmaceutical sales or required relevant experience.
- Experience with patient groups, specialty pharmacies and distributors a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate effective management of a large geography desired.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|