|State ||Pennsylvania [PA]|
|Title ||Director, Business Development|
|Job ID ||66790|
|Overview ||You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.|
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - Syneos Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Adheris Health, an Syneos Health company. In this role, you ll join the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies and major pharmaceutical manufacturers, we design and administer programs designed to manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patient s compliance with prescribed medication. You ll be part of a successful organization with steady, but well-managed growth. The work environment is that of a small, entrepreneurial organization, however, you ll have the security and resources that come from being a wholly-owned subsidiary of Syneos Health.
Responsible for the sales execution of Adheris Health s Pharmaceutical manufacturer business model. Sales role that requires exceptional listening and collaboration skills. The individual placed in this position must understand both the current and evolving brand/generic pharmaceutical landscape to develop viable sponsor solutions that will lay the foundation for sustained Adheris Health success. Individual contributor role. This is a work from home opportunity with travel to the client sites (over 1/2 the clients are located in the greater Philadelphia area) . Will call on pharmaceutical manufacturers and trade marketing associations.
- Identify and prioritize sponsor needs and develop novel, differentiated Adheris Health (AH) solutions to address these needs
- Collaborate with internal AH associates to continually improve AH s capabilities
- Champion AH s pharmaceutical business model across all levels of AH
- Develop and execute Strategic Plan for success in territory
- Vertical and horizontal account penetration with the goal of developing strong business relationships and strategic alliances. Target departments include, but are not limited to, those responsible for DTP/DTC Marketing, Physician s office, Trade and Analytics (main contacts will be brand managers/directors)
- Utilize consultative selling skills to enable customers to drive their business and achieve their objectives
- Account management including program management, revenue forecasting, budgeting and accounts receivable management
- Develop renewable/scalable objective-based programs that achieve predictable, measurable results
- Utilize, manage and learn from internal resources (Sales, Clinical, Retail Operations, IT, HCI/Analytics, Account Services, etc.) to expand and maximize business opportunities
- Provide leadership to sales team through sharing knowledge, best practices and perspectives.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- College degree and high-level sales experience with equivalent in-depth industry knowledge
- 7-10 years previous Marketing and/or Sales Management/Account Management in industry/related field; Pharmaceutical Manufacturer or external partner selling solutions into Pharmaceutical Manufacturer s
- Will have an established record of successful strategic planning and achievement of assigned goals.
- Proven track record in developing relationships with clients and peers, vendors and business partners.
- Ability to generate significant revenue growth.
- Ability to interface at all levels of management
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||8-10|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|