Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Supply Chain Specialist in our Boston, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As Supply Chain Specialist working on the Supply Operation team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
- The Supply Chain Specialist manages inventory, production scheduling, and short-term planning (0-3 month horizon). Assists Global Planning with mid to long term strategic planning as needed for the Takeda Oncology and Biologics portfolio.
- Collaborates with Master Planners and internal stakeholders including Commercial Quality, CMO Management, Regulatory, and other internal Takeda locations to manage day to day relationship of global external partners to ensure the timely delivery of product to global markets.
- Manages alignment between Master Planner(s) in day to day management of routine production planning for key Oncology & Biologics finished product and product components, including inventory management with internal/external customers and CMOs.
- Develop and enhance local processes within SAP/APO including but not limited to batch creation, purchase order generation, bulk allocation and goods receipts as needed for Oncology and Biologics.
- Coordinates movement of inventory between site locations for drug substance, drug product, and finished goods production.
- Plans for and manages supply for early access/named patient programs and post launch clinical demand.
- Develops and manages process and supply for the pre-registration sample process for all Oncology & Biologics products.
- Develops job aids for critical Oncology & Biologics procedures, aligning with key internal stakeholders, including Commercial Quality.
- BA/BS in business administration, supply chain, or any Life Science discipline preferred.
- 2+ years experience in operations, supply chain, or other commercial pharmaceutical discipline, or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated skills in computer systems (Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with site personnel, peers and management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to leverage and adapt an understanding of roles, responsibilities, and interrelationships of those functional areas which one interacts with to develop the best solutions.
- Must use appropriate quantitative procedures and tools to analyze data and make well-reasoned decisions, anticipating customer requirements, expectations, and needs.
- Continuously improve the quality of own work processes and services through benchmarking and/or adoption of best practices, utilizing appropriate internal and external resources to accomplish specific objectives.
- Proactively identify and effectively address problems before they cause delays, excessive costs, or other unfavourable consequences.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.