Senior Analyst, Payer Analytics
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Analyst, Payer Analytics in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Analyst, Payer Analytics working on the Commercial Planning and Pricing team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
The Senior Analyst will provide support to the Payer Planning and Analytics team, as well as cross/functional business partners. This includes developing tools, models, and resources that are used in the evaluation of payer contracting scenarios and business case development. The Sr. analyst will build and maintain a set of integrated models and data tools to support the team. The position will also support contract business case development and provide ad hoc business analysis of multiple data sources to inform decision making. Leverages analytical expertise, data source knowledge, and understanding of pricing and contracting strategy to develop data driven insights of Managed Markets customers and business.
- Develop and maintain set of analytical models and Excel based tools that are used by the team and Account Managers to evaluate the impact of various contracting and pricing scenarios related to product rebating and market access
- Develop standardized, user friendly modeling tools to ensure appropriate financial assumptions for each account, allowing for flexible scenario analysis
- Builds and maintains a database of product analogs that predict volume and share impact of various market access
- Leverage multiple data sources through in/depth expertise to develop insights regarding individual account size, dynamics, and performance over time
- Integrates data and information from various sources to feed business case analysis, reporting, scorecards, etc.
- Creates and maintains library of product and scenario analogs to inform contracting assessments and forecasts
- Build scorecard process for post/deal analytic evaluation of contract volume, sales, and profitability performance versus
- Understand, forecast and report complex contracting and reporting issues such as best price, AMP, ASP and price protection.
- Collaborate with team members, government pricing, price forecasting group, brand marketing analytic teams, and other business partners as necessary
- Perform ad hoc business analytics to support team in identification of opportunities to improve business performance, to inform decision making, and support the Managed Markets organization
- Understand the financial complexities of commercial and government pricing to ensure they are properly accounted in the tools and models
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Bachelor s degree in an analytic field such as statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, or similar
3 to 5 years business experience, including some experience in healthcare
2 to 3 years of quantitative analysis and/or business analysis experience
In-depth, highly technical, analysis skills and aptitude are required
- High and expert proficiency in Excel is required, including Visual Basic.
- Experience working with complex and disparate data sets
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple business partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to translate technical modeling concepts to a wide user base
Desired Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Master Degree in relevant field
- Base understanding of financial modeling concepts including ROI, margin, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant pharmaceutical data sources (NDC, IMS, SHA, claims data, etc.)
Experience working with Managed Markets or Payer data sets
Less than 10%
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.