This position will be responsible to execute primary market research for Global Oncology Brands, pipeline and BD that will include integration of Global Forecasting, and Competitive Intelligence Insights to drive brand value and competitiveness in the markets. The position will be partnering Takeda Oncology Therapeutic Area Leads, Global Brand Leads, New Product Planning Team, Lead LOCs with an expertise in Forecasting, Market Research, CI being responsible for sharing the best practices in the respective areas. The position assumes a high level of competences in Pharma market analysis, CI and Forecasting for TA strategic decision making.
- Collaborate with Integrated Insights Leads for TAs to understand insights requirement and to design forecasting model methodologies including commercial rationale and assumptions
- Drive the Global Analytics for the strategic Brands, products at launch, pipeline candidates in the respective areas
- Support Lead countries/regions with an expertise in Forecasting, MR and CI including coaching and sharing Global sources and techniques
- Fully leverage all market, competitor and product information to produce objective and actionable insights of market drivers, the competitive environment, promotional and treatment trends with key customer types
- Conduct primary and secondary market research using the best methodologies and techniques in market research
- Provide queries and reports to deliver insight on current market conditions and forecast future market trends
- Develop and administer dashboards for newly launched and key company s Brands and regions
- Establishing an excellence and best practice together with Global Forecasting and Global Competitive Intelligence
- Excellent communication of ideas including written and in-person presentation skills in a persuasive and appropriate manner. Ability to frequently communicate changes and intentions with high level of transparency to all stakeholders
- Able to set priorities, develop and manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Ability to actively and objectively listen to clients to assure research design addresses business needs
- Demonstrated project planning and project management skills
- Ability to build strong positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to manage vendor relationships and maintain an accurate budget for brands
- Ability to quickly learn about therapeutic area and products
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree required with a preference in the Life Sciences. Master's degree in business, marketing, or social sciences preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Market Research in an international and multicultural environment.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical global market research process and methodology.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep understanding of the full Market Research circle including Primary Market Research, Secondary Market Research, Product forecasting, Competitive Intelligence, Data Management, Business Solutions
- Ability to extract, analyze, treat, and consolidate data from different sources in clear and concise formats with rigor and high level of accuracy
- Advanced user of Windows applications, modelling techniques, analytical tools and applications
- Strong knowledge of IMS/ non-IMS related Data sources, Syndicated analytics
- Accurate and precise
- Team player
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to work a computer for extended periods of time
- 15%, more as needed for specific business