Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Product Manager, Marketing in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Product Manager, Marketing working on the Specialty Business Unit Commercial Medical Education team, you will be empowered to lead cross-functional development of strategy and initiatives to shape and inform key marketing programs and execute business initiatives to drive disease state education. A typical day will include:
- Lead Entyvio and IBD disease state marketing initiatives and utilize customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop, and execute business initiatives to drive disease state education that supports the brand
- Serve as a business partner and contribute to the development of the annual brand business plan, create programs and tactics to support and champion strategy through engagement with cross-functional partners
- The Senior Product Manager, Marketing will own and execute advisory boards and consultant meetings through understanding brand strategies, tactics and anticipating organizational needs
- Own disease state education strategy, platform, messaging, resource development and field execution
- Lead strategic development and execution of unbranded, franchise and disease-related initiatives as needed
- Develop thought leader engagement strategy for marketing and develop a Key Opinion Leader engagement tracking platform to be utilized across the greater organization
- Lead congress engagement strategy in coordination with medical
- Support innovation of commercial approach and contribute to the broader team and brand plan through technology, customer insights, field observation and continued education
- Liaise with legal, regulatory and compliance to ensure all marketing activities are compliant with regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage outside agencies and consultants to meet expected project objectives
- Develop project and tactic assessments and valuations (ROI) that leverage analytics and research to identify successes
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Six (6) + years of commercial pharmaceutical experience, minimum of four (4) years in pharmaceutical marketing; US Commercial and Sales experience preferred
- Strong financial management and budgeting capabilities required
- Must be able to perform in fast paced environments, exhibit leadership skills, and be able to influence without authority
- Experience with thought leaders / key opinion leaders preferred
- Must be able to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Requires approximately 30-40% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, conferences and could include nights and overnights. Some weekend and/or international travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.