Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager / Senior Manager, Global Oncology Forecasting & Analytics at our Cambridge, Massachusetts. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Manager / Senior Manager will be a highly visible team member in the Global Forecasting & Analytics (GFA) function at Takeda Oncology. The GFA team is part of the Global Oncology Planning and Insights (GOPI) group, a strategic advisory group within Takeda that drives global strategic decisions and planning for in-line and pipeline products across Takeda Oncology.
The Manager / Senior Manager will play a critical role in the success of the Forecasting & Analytics function and as such will be a highly visible commercial partner with Takeda Oncology senior leadership. She/he will work with the Takeda Oncology global marketing and business unit heads (both at Cambridge, MA and globally) by playing a proactive role in the assessment of the commercial strategy for Takeda Oncology s key brands, including Ninlaro, Adcetris, Alunbrig and will lead the development and refinement of best in class forecasting and analytics capabilities.
The individual will be responsible for owning and communicating the long-term outlook and vision for Takeda Oncology s most important late stage and inline assets. The individual will also lead insight generation, often informing and sometimes co-developing content with other members of the GOPI and global marketing teams; such as market research, competitive intelligence and global pricing and market access to drive effective decision making.
- Lead development and implementation of Oncology forecast models & tracking; proactively identify new data sources that will enhance decision making & increase forecast accuracy.
- Effectively explain modeling assumptions to key stakeholders including senior leadership and triangulate assumptions with other data and forecasting model to pressure test them and develop what if scenarios.
- Implement best-in-class forecast modeling approaches; work with supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall goals.
- Integrate forecasting efforts & insights with primary research, competitive intelligence, & analytics insights co-developed with peers across the GOPI and translate into business impact.
- In partnership with GOPI and global marketing team colleagues, lead identification and development of key performance metrics to measure and monitor brand strategy.
- Provide context and forecasting leadership to cross-functional partners (e.g., Finance, Supply Chain) to ensure the potential impact of commercial strategies are well understood and planned
- Lead identification, maintenance, and generation of data references/databases for continuously improving oncology epidemiology, across markets
- Showcase consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for strong business impact and value-add
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in forecasting, market research, or business analytics.
- Expertise in Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment, including external vendors
- Strong project management skills ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects efficiently, on time and within budget
- Demonstrated analytical skills combined with a client-service mindset
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to drive key business decisions
- Advanced degree
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical or other healthcare industries
- Experience in oncology, hematology or similar specialty areas
- Experience with advanced spreadsheets, patient based forecast modeling including dynamic patient models
- Experience with quantitative techniques including smoothing, regression, time series analyses, and simulation
- Working knowledge of global access and reimbursement policies, and competitive environment and potential impact on product development and commercialization strategy
- Broad working knowledge of commonly used biopharmaceutical industry databases
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization tools
- Product launch and Global experience
- Consulting experience.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.