Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Analyst Expert- Sales Analytics Americas in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Business Analyst Expert- Sales Analytics Americas working on the Sales Management Systems team, a typical day will include:
- Leads the analysis of complex business problems and manages business requirements within area of responsibilities.
- Leads development of scope definition and business priority-setting.
- Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Provides the business and IS/IT BSS stakeholders with expert guidance on Sales Analytics Solutions query/cube creation/execution, GUI rendering etc. and continuously works to improve system performance.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in Sales Analytics Solutions related topics.
- Participates actively in creation of insightful reports and enhancement of dashboards landscape.
- Supports daily, weekly and monthly Sales data loads and processing from various sources.
- Engages directly and regularly with our vendors to review open topics pertaining to the Sales Analytics Solutions.
- Performs analysis of complex business problems with the relevant Business stakeholders to capture their unmet requirements.
- Actively scouts the market and brings innovation to the organization in terms of enhancing our solution landscape in the Sales Analytics area.
- Assist vendors and consultants with database and ETL transformations for all backend processing.
- Works with cross functional teams to coordinate unit, integration, data validation and user acceptance testing.
- Performs ad-hoc queries, operational reporting and data analysis to support daily business functions as needed
- Analyzes, synthesizes, and interprets data from a variety of data sources, investigating, reconciling and explaining data differences to understand the complete data lifecycle.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent5 years or more of relevant experience.
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Experience in Stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience in communicating complex information in a clear and engaging manner, adjust form and meetings to this and builds collaborative network of relationships in the business area and outside.
- Experience in presenting on conferences and business meetings.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- Business Process Management.
- Access to transportation to attend meetings.
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.