|Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Facilities Planning Associate in our Cambridge, MA office. |
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Facilities Planning Associate you will use your skills with CAFM systems such as Archibus to design layouts, manage moves and oversee our location Signage program. A typical day will include:
- Providing fit drawings and space planning scenario drawings needed to support the ongoing corporate strategic real estate plan
- Mapping office space in Cambridge for new and existing employees.
- Assist in designing floor plans and layouts
- Coordinating the layout and movement of laboratory space within the facilities in Cambridge
- Maintain Takeda s CAD as built drawings through the timely update of all red line drawings
- Review CAD drawings for accuracy and update where necessary based on discrepancies found during field verifications
- Assist in developing layouts and floor plans
- Provide fit drawings and space planning scenario drawings needed to support the ongoing corporate strategic real estate plan
- Maintain Archibus data and drawings to accurately reflect space usage, including room types, categories and allocation of space to departments and facility systems and equipment.
- Coordinate new furniture installations with vendors and end users, while maintaining Millennium s furniture standards
- Address end-user work requests submitted through the facilities work order system
- Oversee Takeda s signage program including elevator lobby, office and lab bench signage
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- We are looking for people who are passionate about Facilities Planning and want to be part of a growing organization
- You will need experience using and Integrated Workplace Management Systems.
- Must know how to use AutoCAD systems preferably Archibus.
- Must enjoy doing detailed computer work and are excited about using technology for architectural designs
- Project management experience
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the corporate furniture industry
- Ability to collaborate with and manage external vendor relationships
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.