Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Manager for Partnership Engagement in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Manager for Partnership Engagement you will be working on the Strategic Professional Affairs team, you will be empowered to Support the overall governance framework and relationship with Takeda s full-service R&D global operations partners to drive performance and optimization of study delivery
- Support the overall governance framework and relationship with Takeda s full-service R&D global operations partners to drive performance and optimization of study delivery
- Optimize the success, value and efficiency of R&D global operations partners
- Develop the ongoing partnership demand forecasting
- Assure effective and efficient Operating Committees for Clinical Trials, Global Patient Safety Evaluation (GPSE) and Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) for the partnerships
- Manage across Takeda s full-service R&D global operations partnership activities
- Services provided globally across all therapeutic areas, GPSE, GRA and GCS
- Services include clinical study management, site management and monitoring, and supporting activities such as safety support, statistical reporting, etc.
- Manage the joint governance between Takeda and the global strategic partners
- Facilitate the measurement of goals and objectives
- Escalate issues and risks
- Support the management of open issues and corrective actions to timely and effective resolution
- Manage the governance interface with legacy partners
- Implement change management processes within Takeda related to the strategic partner relationships
- Assist in compiling the data and information for demand forecasting (clinical trial delivery, GPSE, GRA and GCS).
- Implement the continuous improvement plan of the operating models for Clinical Trials, GPSE, GRA and Global Clinical Supplies.
- Manage regional development teams, such as Japan, China, Russia and Brazil, by assisting them in answering day-to-day operational questions with the global operating models
- Implement innovative programs to realize the full value capture with strategic partners
- Capture key successes and issues from the Operating Committees for CNS, GI, ONC, Marketed Products, GRA and GPSE, and share these across OCs
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS/BA degree required; advanced technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of applicable drug development global experience
- 3+ years of line management or team leadership experience
- Proven experience with vendor relationship management in the R&D area
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing external suppliers using relationship management skills
- Knowledge of clinical study processes including clinical operations, data management, safety, analysis and reporting
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry R&D strategies and operating model especially regarding GPSE, GRA and GCS
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.