|Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Director for Partnership Engagement in our Cambridge office.|
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Director for Partnership Engagement you will be working on the Strategic Professional Affairs team, you will be empowered to direct the overall governance framework and relationship with Takeda s full service R&D global operations partners to drive performance and provide direction to optimize the success, value and efficiency of R&D global operations partners.
Assure the effective application of the Clinical Trial, Global Patient Safety Evaluation, Global Regulatory Affairs and Global Clinical Supplies Operating Models for the partnerships and provide direction to all corresponding Operating Committees
- Facilitation across Takeda s full service R&D global operations partnership activities globally across all therapeutic areas, GPSE, GRA and GCS
- Services include clinical study management, site management and monitoring, and supporting activities such as safety support, statistical reporting, etc.
- Facilitate joint governance between Takeda and the global strategic partners
- Implement action plans for continuous improvement
- Monitor trends and identify issues and risks
- Facilitate the governance interface with legacy partners
- Direct change management processes within Takeda related to the strategic partner relationships
- Direct Clinical trial, GPSE, GRA and GCS operating models to track intended improvements and develop plans to progress and realize additional innovation opportunities
- Direct the continuous improvement of the operating models for Clinical Trials, GPSE, GRA and Global Clinical Supplies.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS/BA degree required; advanced technical degree
- 7+ years of applicable drug development experience, global experience along with 4+ years of line management or team leadership experience
- Proven experience with vendor relationship management in the R&D area
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing external suppliers including negotiation and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of clinical study processes including clinical operations, data management, safety, analysis and reporting
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry R&D strategies and operating model especially regarding GPSE, GRA and GCS
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.