you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support
your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join
us as a Quality Program Manager in
our Deerfield, IL office.
everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold
mission. As a Quality Program Manager working on the Global Quality team, you
will be empowered to leads and manages
strategic and tactical quality activities associated with the development,
manufacture and release of Takeda finished products to ensure compliance with
FDA regulations and Takeda expectations, and a typical day will include:
- The Quality Program Manager will oversee Quality System activities at third-party manufacturers/packagers
to ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
regulations and TPUSA quality expectations.
Quality Program Manager will be accountable for QA
leadership of investigations into systemic and major product/process
non-conformances and deviations to ensure compliant and timely resolution and
monitor corrective actions.
- Represent Takeda Commercial QA during critical projects or start-up
activities at third party suppliers to assure all Takeda quality and project
expectations are met.
- Champion the development and implementation of Quality Assurance
guidelines, policies, and procedures as necessary to ensure compliance with
- Serve as Quality authority on project teams composed of R&D, Pharm
Development, Manufacturing Technology, TPC, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Marketing
and others, as appropriate.
- Works with key vendors to lead or promote
initiatives that support market or regulatory changes in support of Takeda
- Lead or assist in audits of proposed suppliers in support of TPUSA commercial
product business needs and make recommendations to Takeda management
concerning the use of suppliers based on audit findings.
- May represent Takeda during FDA or other regulatory agency inspections
at vendors or TPUSA.
- Identify process optimization/cost improvement projects for Takeda
marketed commercial products and quality systems.
- Lead or assist in comprehensive Quality Systems audits of existing TPUSA
and TPC suppliers to assure continued compliance with cGMPs and Takeda quality
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND
- Minimum 8 years work experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing,
packaging, or laboratory environment, with QA/QC experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biology (or related field)
or, in lieu of Bachelor s Degree, High School diploma and minimum 6 years of
QA/QC work experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging, or
- Demonstrated teamwork, initiative, and problem solving skills.
- ASQ or other recognized
- Up to 10% travel required.
- Domestic and international
flights with overnight stays may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company
match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health &
Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off
for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO
employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers
qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable
laws. For more information, visit
No Phone Calls or