Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a CMO Alliance Operations Manager in our Cambridge, Massachusetts office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a CMO Alliance Operations Manager working on the Vaccine Operations team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions, and a typical day will include:
The CMO Alliance Operations Manager enables Takeda to maximize value from Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) relationship(s). Will maintain a master calendar of key Takeda deliverables defined in Agreements with the CMO, and facilitates on time delivery. This role also tracks completion of activities at the CMO and supports KPI tracking and reconciliation processes. This position supports the Senior Manager, CMO Alliance Management and works closely with other functions including Finance and Supply Chain to ensure Takeda alignment on all CMO interactions.
- Understand contract deliverables between Takeda and the CMO and map out a detailed schedule of Takeda review and commitment dates (e.g., for forecasts, orders, etc.).
- Track upcoming deliverable milestones and monitor the progress of internal review and approval (e.g., for Work Packages); highlight any associated timing risks
- Maintain detailed tracking of planned and committed activities at the CMO; track the delivery status of each Order Item and completion status of each open Work Package.
- Track overall activity at the CMO vs. contractual requirements (total order volumes, contract minimums, etc.); maintain independent tracking of contract reconciliations.
- Reconcile invoices received from the CMO against Order Item or Work Package completion status, and prepare summary reports to facilitate approval and payments.
- Assist the CMO Alliance Manager in tracking KPIs and maintaining the overall performance dashboard for the CMO.
- Prepare summary tracking data for review at cross-functional Takeda team meetings regarding CMO activities; prioritize action items for management review.
- Support the CMO budget/forecasting process, including standard order items and additional items; support the Annual Reconciliation process
- Work cross-functionally with the CMO Alliance Manager to maintain alignment with Quality, Supply Chain, Finance and other functions on the integrated CMO activity plan.
- Maintain a calendar of key interactions between Takeda and the CMO, and a schedule of CMO visits and Takeda on-site activities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- The candidate must have a BS in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years work experience, including 2+ years working in a relevant role, ideally in a pharmaceutical industry environment.
- Experience working with third parties, in particular on business aspects (i.e., governance, contracts, invoices), and/or some knowledge of financial planning is an advantage.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills are critical for this role; the ideal candidate should have more advanced data manipulation skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- The candidate should have good written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a highly cross functional team environment.
- This role requires a high degree of personal organization, the ability to manage large volumes of information, and to accurately track and report status of a diverse set of activities.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
- Position requires up to 10% domestic and international travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.