Do you speak people?
It s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all the human level.
Speaking people isn t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
We are looking for a Freelance Senior Developer to join our team in Newtown, PA!
Your team and manager:
- The Senior Developer is part of a team of programmers and is a subject matter expert in UI development
- They are responsible to the VP, Director of Technology in the Newtown office
- They educate/influence across departments and helps set team standards
- This role is based in GSW s Newtown office and may work virtually with other technology teams in our other locations
What you will do:
- Works directly with creative teams to design compelling interfaces, informed by the technical capabilities of the target platforms
- Writes compliant HTML5/CSS3/JS code, all required integrations with platform, and collaborates with junior programmers as required
- Owns the final technology product including tested code, web-ready media files, and integration with target platforms
- Adhere to internal standards for toolsets, libraries, source control, issue tracking, environments, and coding approach
- Advise during reviews and implement all required changes prior to launch.
- Assist in deployment to production and/or creation of deployment packages
- Web layout frameworks (ex: Bootstrap, Foundation, Boilerplate)
- Mobile web development frameworks
- Working knowledge of server-side technologies (ex: Node.js, PHP, ASP.NET)
- Ability to export web-ready media from Adobe design tools
- Familiarity with sales enablement platforms (ex: Veeva, Salesforce, Oracle Sales Cloud)
- Working understanding of front-end/back-end integration
- Ability to accurately estimate time requirements and stick to agreed deadlines
- 4+ years developing standards-based interfaces in a professional creative environment
- Experience working in diverse teams with varying digital knowledge is required
- Degree/credentials/training in computer science, multimedia design, or similar a plus
- Candidates with demonstrated knowledge in lieu of formal training are welcome
- Advertising, agency, healthcare, experience a plus, but not required
- Candidates from non-traditional backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply