An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Project Manager, you will be based in the desirable area of Basel. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines. The project manager is responsible for developing a definition of the project. The Project Manager then ensures that the project is delivered on time, to budget, in accordance with corporate standards and to the required quality standard. He/she ensures the project is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (including all project contributors. The Project Manager is capable to leads large, highly complex, cross functional projects or programs.
- Prepare, in coordination with the Sponsor and project core team, the Project Charter
- Develop and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Develop and communicate the project governance: roles and responsibilities, decision making process and authority levels for decisions
- Liaise with, and updates progress to, project Sponsor, SC/senior management. Informs variances from Plan and proposes corrective actions
- Create Organizational Change Impact Assessment in order to define a plan to engage and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Engage the users, and other groups as necessary, to discuss and design the changes in business processes, organizational structure or solutions
- Lead and coordinate Organizational Change Management execution fit for project purpose
- Provide leadership to the Project Team: trigger motivation, keep all team members informed, support, settle conflicts, etc.
- Recruit project staff and consultants after approval from Sponsor
- Assign deliverables to Team Members
- Manage the project conflicts
- Sets the Scope and expectations; defines target metrics and timeframe
- Establish change control procedure for changes in the project
- Record and manage project risks and issues, propose corrective actions when needed and escalating where necessary
- Estimate project costs, internal and external costs, reviewing in a regular basis in order to have an accurate latest budget estimation.
- Keep track of actual costs vs. planned costs
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan
- Monitor project progress and performance
- Work closely with the final customer in order to ensure successful project delivery
Skills and Requirements:
- Training: Certificate from a technical or business institute
- PMI, Prince or equivalent international certificate
- Experience: 6 years + in global scale projects (experience in EU, APAC and North America required)
- Certified as Change Management Professional by recognized organization
- Complexity Management: diverse range of task to solve strategic problems
- People Management: more than 100 project team members
- Languages: Fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in English Mobility: Ability to travel up to 20%
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 203 8460 643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.