ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Project Manager Clinical Research & Development to be based in Zuchwil, Switzerland. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors. This is a contract role.
The Project Manager role is to lead, plan and manage large-scale clinical programs/projects in the Clinical Research & Development organization. These programs/projects will NOT include the design and conduct of human clinical studies. This position will be responsible for the management of specifically assigned projects to include project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support. The Project Manager will work closely with the End-Client's business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with business leads to build and execute well-structured program and project plans
- Coaches and assists internal project owners and teams on an on-going basis to review project requests, assess project scope, facilitate project prioritization, report status and deliverables
- Provide continuous strategic communication designed to update different key stakeholders and senior management on the status of key initiatives, cross-functional prioritization and synchronization of key initiatives
- For specifically assigned projects, will be accountable for the successful delivery of projects, spanning multiple functional areas and locations and will use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery
- Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project status
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, including executive reporting
- Facilitates problem resolution
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as, offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Proactively manages scope and risk. Devises and communicates contingency plans.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job. Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer
- Consistently enforce employee compliance, including attendance at training programs and promptly report any non-compliance to the Chief Compliance Officer.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business or science discipline, with a minimum of 6 years of related experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience with global project management is required
- Must have solid understanding of project management methodologies; certificates in program/project management are preferred
- Understanding and application of regulations and standards applied to medical device clinical research is preferred
- Must have advanced knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in English is required
- Ability to collaborate across multiple business organizations in a highly matrixed organization is required
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% is required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lisa-Marie Ost on +44 203 3193 031 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.