Assist with the development of a reliability based maintenance strategy, based on preventive and predictive maintenance. Plan and coordinate maintenance jobs and projects.
- Using SAP, plan and schedule process and equipment maintenance
- Maintain SAP master data and maintenance plans for assigned processes
- Prepare PM work packages for maintenance technicians to include required documents, parts, and specialized tools
- Process confirmation of PMs
- Work with logistics and operations to schedule planned maintenance activities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of preventive maintenance tasks and frequencies
- Seek opportunities to improve maintenance tactics and strategies
- Review work orders to identify recurring failures
- Document review to include NC support, CR support, SOP review, and others as required
- Participation on plant Closedown Team planning and execution
- Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties
- Other accountabilities as assigned
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent industrial, military or vocational training.
Experience: 3 – 5 years maintenance experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledgeable in the following systems: Compressed Air, Steam, Chilled Water, Pharmaceutical Utilities, Filling, Formulation, Sterilization, Water Purification, and Packaging.
- Excellent maintenance craft skills.
- Excellent computer skills to include: SAP and most Microsoft applications. Mandatory
Organization/Planning: Proven time management skills, ability to execute with minimal guidance, perseverance.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment.
- Ability to work in loud noise environments.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to work hours necessary to support production/maintenance.
Sourcing for this position will end on 16 June 2018.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Requisition ID: 57008BR
Job Category: manufacturing