|Position Purpose: Participate as a key member of the SEMA Project Management Team providing Supply Chain expertise & support to all aspects of the project. Leading, directing & controlling supply chain activities, policies & procedures to ensure future world class delivery to customers, as well as ensuring internal customers have the materials they need, when required. Developing the capabilities of the Supply Chain organization for the SEMA Project in order to provide sustainable processes. Identifying & driving supply chain related initiatives to ensure long-term success. Benchmark, & where applicable, develop processes using cLEAN improvement methodology.|
- Provide expert Supply Chain support to the SEMA Project team, collaborating with the project organization as well as with business areas outside of Site Clayton.
- Establish project supply chain processes including: incoming materials, staging for production & shipping of finished goods.
- Manage, execute & support material flow from receiving to release.
- Responsible for giving input to & updating assigned Balanced Scorecard Metrics & related departmental KPIs within the Supply Chain group.
- Responsible for report development & presentations on KPI & project status.
- Trend, analyze & forecast on assigned KPI’s. Develop forecast models for material supply & production.
- Continuously improve supply chain work processes through implementation of PS production system elements in accordance with the Novo Nordisk Way.
- Ensure the availability of raw materials & all other needed materials in the manufacturing processes & support processes.
- Establish production plans according to customer demands & production capacities.
- Other accountabilities as assigned.
Required Education: BA/BS in supply chain management, engineering, or related field.
Desired Education: MA/MS or equivalent, in relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working with Supply Chain, production planning or improvement projects in related areas. Experience using forecast models to drive operational decisions.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading or developing manufacturing & Supply Chain processes with a preference towards pharmaceutical or other regulated industries.
Required Technical/Process/Functional Knowledge:
- Proven process improvement & problem solving skills.
- Strong LEAN/Six Sigma, & analytical & statistical skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to communicate across cultural barriers.
- In-depth process understanding of Novo Nordisk production processes as well as support processes.
Required Organization/Planning Knowledge:
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Skilled in planning, coordinating & prioritizing activities in order to ensure optimal use of resources & materials.
- Demonstrated ability to collect customer needs & develop into a set of actionable customer requirements
- Strong negotiation & collaboration skills. Must collaborate effectively with stakeholder areas within a global organization.
- Able to relate to people in a diverse & international environment.
- Able to handle numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Normal office environment.
- Able to work the hours required to support a 24/7 manufacturing environment & able to adjust to project requirements.
- Some international travel, as necessary.
Requisition ID: 55290BR
Job Category: Supply Chain and Logistics