US-NC, Sr. Manager, Finance & Procurement Job 460934200A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 54555BR|
Title Sr. Manager, Finance & Procurement
Job Category Finance
Job Description Position Purpose:
Ownership of Site Clayton’s Diabetes Finished Products-DFP business plan & strategy. Management & oversight of the accounting, procurement & controlling activities of Site Clayton DFP.
* Maintaining financial & procurement policies & procedures, financial reporting, budgeting, internal controls, audits, tax & cash management.
* Leading & managing the contractor & vendor selection process & ensure best prices negotiated.
* Long term financial planning & analysis of the organizational implications.
* Support & leadership to the organization in all areas of accounting, procurement, finance & business strategy planning.
* Building a best in class finance & procurement organization by striving to improve the purchase-to-pay & the controlling function, including project controlling & consolidating accounting.
* Provide leadership & guidance to Finance & Procurement Organization & create a “winning” culture with high performing individuals.
* Collaboration with DAPI-US.
* Building & maintaining project controlling expertise within finance.
* Ensuring compliance within finance & procurement including sufficient internal controls & adherence to Sarbanes- Oxley requirements.
* Ensuring contract coverage for key services & goods & maintain list of qualified contractors.
* Following up on project performance & financial KPIs.
* Developing & continuously improving key internal guidelines, policies, procedures & controls within finance & procurement.
* Managing financial analysis, budgets & forecast processes & driving financial target setting in Site Clayton & delivering internal & external financial results.
* Managing the processes, policies & procedures within finance & procurement as well as preparing & delivering timely, well-organized & informative data for finance & procurement.
* Continuous improvement of finance & procurement processes including the evaluation of expanding the collaboration with GSC Bangalore.
* Responsible for Site Clayton’s:
* Procure to pay process.
* Financial systems.
* Overall tax management.
* Risk management.
* Business strategy & business plan processes.
* Site Balanced Scorecard updates.
* Decision support to the Site Senior Leadership Team.
* Managing, motivating & developing the finance & procurement team.
* Ad hoc reporting: creating, developing, presenting & improving reports, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Education: BA/BS degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
Desired Education: CPA Certification and/or MBA.
* 7+ years of relevant financial experience.
* 5+ years of supervisory experience.
* Strong knowledge in Finance regulations (GAAP, IFRS, & IRS).
* Knowledge of strategic sourcing methodologies, processes & purchasing practices.
* SAP experience.
* Knowledge of business processes in manufacturing & operations.
* Proficiency in preparing charts, graphs & presentations.
* Strong process improvement, systematic troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
* Able to plan, coordinate & prioritize activities in order to ensure optimal use of resources in the department.
* Able to develop & manage action plans to achieve targets & handle multiple task simultaneously.
Physical & Other Requirements:
* Able to travel domestically & internationally, up to 15% of the time.
* Able to work the hours necessary to support a 24/7 continuous manufacturing operation.
* Able to adjust schedule to work with colleagues in other international time zones.
* Able to work in an open office environment with the possibility of frequent distraction.
* Occasionally moves equipment and/or supplies weighing up to 33 pounds within the facility using various body positions.
* Constantly operates a computer & other office equipment using hands.
Department Finance & Procurement
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com