Territory Manager Position
Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an established pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales representative with a passion for sales and a proven track record.
- Develop effective sales presentations for physicians within region
- Analyze data and manage territory effectively
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in industry
- Attend various sales training classes, sales meetings, and national/regional conferences.
- 2-5 years of pharmaceutical sales experience. Gastro experience preferred.
- Must have documentation of success
- Bachelor's Degree is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base: $65000 - $85000
- Bonus: $50000
- Company car and reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k with match, RSUs, and ESOP program