If interested in this position then please contact Louis Pasquarello at [click here].
This position is responsible for the indexing, handling and retrieval of archived materials in secure storage.
DETAILED DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conform to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Laboratory Practice Regulations (GLPs)
• Accept newly submitted materials to be archived
• Organize, label and file materials
• Computer entry of archived materials into archive database
• Retrieve archived materials as requested and return them to their location as received
• Evaluate and order archive supplies
• Prepare archived materials for shipment
• Conduct archive room verification
• Issue and reconcile Controlled Logbooks and Forms
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Candidates must have 2-3 years’ previous experience and at least an Associate’s degree. Archiving experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is preferred. Basic knowledge of cGMP and GLP regulations for documentation practices is highly desired. The successful candidate will be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism and be able to work well with employees at all levels of skill and authority throughout company.
Requirements include superior attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent grammatical and proofreading skills, proven multi-tasking abilities, immediate response action to tasks and personnel requests for assistance, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to handle changing priorities if needed in a fast-paced environment.
This position also requires superior computer skills with MS Word, Excel, Adobe, database applications.